List all RSS Feeds
Gordon H. Adler purchased this dairy farm in 1935. It remained in the Adler family until the late 1950's.
The front porch of the main house in 1949
Rear of main house (northwest corner)
The boys of the farm!
The pond in the 1940's
The pond in 2010
Another shot of the pond taken during the 1940's
Closeup of foundation
Rear of house (again)
The view across the road
G.H. Adler at the Jacobs house