Home arrow News arrow Smoky Pond arrow The G.H. Adler Farm
The G.H. Adler Farm PDF Print E-mail
Written by Walter Wnuk   
Saturday, 23 February 2008

The G. H. Adler Farm 1949
The G. H. Adler Farm 1949

Gordon H. Adler purchased this dairy farm in 1935. It remained in the Adler family until the late 1950's.

On the stairs of the front porch are Hattie and Ishmael Jacobs, with their 2 young sons, Ishmael Jr. and Gene.

The Jacob's family lived in the caretakers residence behind the main house from 1944 until the late 1950's, when the Adler sibblings sold the farm.

That's Irene Adler sitting in the chair on the porch.

More old pictures can be seen in the The G.H. Adler Farm Album in our gallery.

Last Updated ( Saturday, 23 February 2008 )
 
< Prev   Next >

Newsflash

Sandhill Crane Visits Smoky Pond
A group of sandhill cranes visited Smoky Pond for a while. They entertained us with a mating ritual that was very impressive.
 
© 2018 Smoky Pond
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.